Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Florida Wedding on Style Me Pretty!

OK, so the kids are back in school, and I've finally figured out how to work and have 3 little ones to care for. I'm out of excuses for not posting things to my blog!

Thankfully I've been so extremely busy, but it leaves little time to feature the work I've been working on! Style Me Pretty has helped me out on this one featuring one of my bride's gorgeous weddings on their Florida blog. It's always such an honor to be featured on their blog!

http://www.stylemepretty.com/florida-weddings/2013/08/30/johns-island-florida-wedding-from-vitalic-photography/

Kara's style was bold and beautiful with colorful paper pieces. In addition to addressing her envelopes, I also had the pleasure of creating seating charts for each table as well as a variety of signs and table numbers. They all turned out wonderfully and fit her style to a T.



Photography by Vitalic Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment