Monday, January 17, 2011

Bridal Shower Gift Idea

I spent yesterday at a wonderful surprise bridal shower for my cousin's fiance'. She is Swiss so all of this wedding planning is so foreign to her and my cousin isn't much help! She didn't want a shower at all so an aunt decided the only way to host one for her was to surprise her. It was lovely and while she was so overwhelmed by the entire thing, I think she really enjoyed herself.

It was next to impossible to find that perfect shower gift for her. She and my cousin aren't registering anywhere (it seems strange for her to ask for gifts), so I had to get creative. I decided to make her a set of note cards (along with a gift card). They are a super cute gift idea and who can't use note cards after a shower to write all those thank you notes!




No comments:

Post a Comment