Friday, February 4, 2011

Envelope Stuffing!

As a bride, you are busy juggling work, wedding planning, working out and more wedding planning. Your list of things to do grows longer daily (even though you're constantly checking things off!). Now that you've hired me to address your wedding invitations, don't forget about setting aside time to stuff those envelopes (Note to self: add stuffing to "To-Do List").

Now immediately cross stuffing off your list. I'm here to make your life easier. Not only will I address your wedding invites, for a small fee, I will go to the post office and buy your postage, attach the postage to the envelopes (outer and RSVP), stuff your envelopes AND drop them all off at the post office when complete.

I just finished stuffing envelopes for my last bride. I love being able to help a bride quickly cross things off her "To-Do List." Having me stuff your envelopes not only saves you time, it also saves a trip (or postage) to retrieve your completed envelopes! Plus, I can help you feel your way through purchasing the correct postage for your envelopes.



This bride also chose to have me address her invitations in my newest style: Zaner! It's always fun to address invitations in a new style. Variety is the spice of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment