Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Black & White and Wed All Over

It's always so much fun to see wedding trends in wedding stationery. It seems there are always a couple new fonts that I see over and over again each wedding season and popular colors (purple, a personal favorite, is popping up everywhere). But never before have I seen an envelope color take over weddings the way black and dark gray has!

I just finished my sixth set of black/dark gray envelopes, and I have another set ready to start tonight! And as always, what I love about my job, is that each bride who has chosen to use such a dramatic envelope has selected a very different calligraphy style for each. No two brides have requested the same calligraphy style and a couple have even requested custom styles.

I thought I'd share a few photos of 3 of these sets and perhaps provide some additional inspiration for another trendy bride!




No comments:

Post a Comment